Kathryn Bigelow reacts after winning best director during the 82nd Academy Awards in Hollywood
- Content available for editorial use, pre-approval required for all other uses.
- Content may not be substantially altered without pre-approval from provider.
- Not available for distribution, sale, or license by Corbis' international representatives.
- Pre-approval required from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for commercial use of content depicting the Oscar statue.
- All published representations of the Award of Merit statuette must include the legend "© Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences®," or "© A.M.P.A.S.® ," to provide notice that it is protected by copyright, trademark and service mark registration.
- May not credit Reuters for commercial, political, or advertising usage.
- Reuters content is available for license and invoicing to customers located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Belgium only.
Uncompressed file sizes and pixel dimensions are approximate. Grayscale images are 1/3 the file size of RGB files. Files downloaded directly from the website are compressed JPEG format. You may request a TIFF file, if available, or a larger interpolated size for your output needs. Please contact Customer Service for associated production fees.
Your feedback was successfully submitted.