Mount Ansel Adams, Lyell Fork of the Merced River, Yosemite National Park, California by Ansel Adams
- Premium Collection -- double space rate for all uses.
- Content available for editorial use, pre-approval required for all other uses.
- This content is restricted from viewing without proper permissions due to fine art copyright or its sensitive nature.
- Pre-approval required from content provider if more than three (3) items of content are being used for the same project.
- Not available for use by or for The Atlantic magazine.
- Not available for consumer end-use licensing in the mobile phone industry.
- This content may be subject to copyright. Use of this content may require you to obtain further clearance from artist or artist's representative.
- Content may not be cropped under any circumstances.
- This content may not be materially modified or used in composite content.
Uncompressed file sizes and pixel dimensions are approximate. Grayscale images are 1/3 the file size of RGB files. Files downloaded directly from the website are compressed JPEG format. You may request a TIFF file, if available, or a larger interpolated size for your output needs. Please contact Customer Service for associated production fees.
Your feedback was successfully submitted.